Sunday, June 26, 2022

RV Walking Shoes Fun and we are NOT talking about Boots

RV Walking Shoes Fun and we are NOT talking about Boots

Yesterday was a great day in general. Sure we had to be workamping for the day, but the weather was perfect, the campers all seemed to be in a extra GREAT mood and by golly, the pet owners were using the new dog poop stations we just recently put up. 

What made it extra special for me, was the package that I received from a subscriber who was a past client of mine back in Idaho. Gosh, I've known Carolynn for years now. So to get a package to our job site was exciting and shocking at the same

Holiday Hills RV Park - 2022 Workamping Season

So what was in the package? Hold on already..... Back in the day, we used to own two companies. We used to own a cleaning company (I miss the clients and just a couple of the employees). Seems like a life ago. And we also owned a pet sitting company - now that was fun. I loved all the furry babies and the hooman parents. We do miss that company GREATLY. Well, Carolynn was both clients. Oh my gosh her fur babies are something else. 

I'm proud that our BEST employee Alicia took over the pet sitting business and 1/2 of the cleaning company over when we decided QUALITY of life is better living than QUANTITY of life. NO REGRETS, except for the other 1/2 of the company of who we gave to.  What a shame and disappointment she turned out to be. 

Click here for your own 
mine are 6.5 in size
    

I absolutely love, love, love, love, love, them. I've always been a huge fan of BOBS from Skechers, but it goes beyond that. Back when I started my pet sitting business I was looking for a uniform of sorts to wear while pet sitting. And the animal print shoes are so wicked cool. The winning factor though for me was that Skechers has donated more than $6.6 million to help save animal lives that are forced to live in shelters across the USA and Canada (1.2 million shelter pets). They also donate shoes to hooman children. This company has my loyalty and deep love.


On SALE

I had these ones too, hint hint these are on sale now. Grab them while you can. I'm waiting for some major BEAR ones to be designed lol. 

The reason why these are so beyond extra special to me is not only from who they came from, but they came at a great time. I don't have many shoes at all, because well, living in an RV kind of hinders the shoe space for us, but right now our budget doesn't allow for frills. All and any extra money we can get, is going towards fixing up our RV. I've always said this and was always taught this. Our homes should always make a paycheck for us and man it's gonna be a LONG while before we reach that goal. I'm not complaining by any means, in fact I am grateful for anything we do in life. It's been an adventure for sure. 

QUESTION: 
How many shoes do I own? 
1 pair of slippers
1 pair of sneakers
1 pair of Bobs (I am able to get rid of my hole of Bob's)
1 pair of Sandals 

Carolynn, thank you for always being there for us. I miss washing your floors by hand and chatting with you at the same time. I miss it more than you can imagine. 

MARK & EVIELYNNE | ME Gone RVing Adventures
Local & travel website
πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ Mark & Evielynne
🚌 RV 29ft Travel Trailer
⛺ RV Workamping Journey
πŸ™ We Volunteer
🩹 Learning as we GO
#rvfulltimers #rootlessliving
πŸ‘‡More of us πŸ‘‡
linktr.ee/megonervingadventures

No comments:

Post a Comment

October Birthdays and Anniversaries

 There are 9 days left of September. Everyone is talking, Halloween and we are getting ready for the before Oct 31 holidays.  October has al...

RVing Fans

Total Pageviews